2019年10月13日 星期日

color-coded event @ 排頭坑

Felt sorry that I had enrolled blue instead of green with my recent status, ie, having ankle pain and lack of strength.
It seemed that the organiser hadn't done any test run for any course. They were all too long and too tough. There's only one person who's got a valid result in brown course, whereas, only 2 in my course.
I'd given up after #11, heading back directly to the event centre with extremely exhausted arms and legs, having to climb steep slopes and stairs every now and then. I only passed by the water station at the first control, then I had to survive on my own small bottle of water which was far from enough for this course even though the weather was favourable. Fortunately, the heavy rain during the night hadn't affected this area much, we had an overcast sky most of the time, save for the last part of the race when the sun was quite strong.

沒有留言: